Bursting discs metal
Metal rupture disks are used for direct installation between flanges, even without a holder, in your existing systems. The multi-part rupture discs (built up by several layers) are used to protect mainly low and static overpressure and / or underpressure.
They offer a variety of designs and configuration options. Whether vacuum-proof, double-acting or with integrated break monitoring, in standard materials or special materials.
- Fragment-free opening behavior
- Can be used as single pressure protection or in combination with a safety valve
- Can be used with or without a holder
- Available with different burst pressures in the overpressure and vacuum direction
- Vacuum-proof on request thanks to integrated vacuum support
- robust construction with easy handling
- Employment ratio: 80% through the use of special materials
- insensitive to torque
- With 3D nameplate as standard for reliable detection of the correct installation direction
- suitable for gases, vapors and liquids