Parker tube fittings are specifically designed for use in instrumentation, process control, analytical instruments and equipment in the chemical, petrochemical, power generation and paper mill industries, as well as other applications where the highest quality tube fitting is required.
Straight fittings are manufactured from cold drawn bar stock and formed bodies from dense porous forgings.
- Fittings are available as standard in 316 stainless steel
- are other standard materials: carbon steel, brass, aluminium, Monel, Incolloy, titanium, 6Mo, Inconel 625 and 825.
- Fittings with material certificates (EN 10204, 3.1b) available
- Nominal diameter 1/16″-2″ and 2-25 mm
- Various adapters and connection threads