Pressure gauges are installed in plants and pipelines to ensure mechanically reliable pressure, local, display. The pressure is transmitted to an indicator by means of a Bourdon spring or diaphragm. The size of the indicator is available in various designs.
- Diameter 40 mm to 250 mm
- Pressures up to 10000 bar (special design also higher pressures)
- connections: thread, TC-flange, pipe socket
- Materials: brass, steel, various stainless steels and special materials
- integrated diaphragm seals
- Switch contacts or 4-20mA output
- Panel mounting